- Executive MBA – I.E.S.E., Business School. Universidad de Navarra.
- Part qualified Certified Internal Auditor. Chartered Institute of Internal Audit UK. In progress.
- Certified Financial Services Auditor. Chartered Institute of Internal Audit UK.
- Law school diploma UDIMA. Madrid.
- Master’s in Applied Economics. Universidad Complutense, Madrid.
- Bachelor degree in Actuarial Science. Universidad Complutense, Madrid.
In-Company International Relations Manager
Alicia is a Big 4 trained auditor who did 7 years in internal audit at Banco Santander Internationally, auditing globally across banking and insurance. She them moved into a business role as Operations and Financial Manager of their insurance business. She worked on a major restructure of this business.
4 years ago, she moved to the Bank of Spain where she has worked as a bank regulator during the financial crisis. Lately she has led 3 projects in a contract basis, in the implementation of Solvency and Basel II for some U.K. financial institutions.
Business Schools and Universities Professor:
Occasional teacher of Internal Audit Training Programs for the IEB and the Universidad de Cantabria.
In Company Training
Banco Santander, Deloitte.